Remember when we had a blog? Well we’re baaaack. At least for today. I’m feeling festive and thankful for a Friday, and there’s a backlog of great things that I’ve been wanting to share with our masses of followers/moms. So, without further ado, check out some of my Friday Favorites:
- Whine About It – Surely you’ve seen this Buzzfeed video series where Matt Bellassai gets drunk at work and complains about various topics. It reminds us of
last Thursdayour intern days, and makes us LOL more than is comfortable for life in a cubicle. It’s almost impossible to pick a favorite, but I really enjoy The Worst Things About Being An Adult and Reasons Why Going Out Is The Worst.
- A dear friend of mine has recently started making and selling gorgeous, hand-lettered signs. I just placed an order for an old window featuring one of my favorite quotes, “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” Check out her amazing work on Instagram @northandbirch.
- DoneGood is an app that lets users easily find socially responsible businesses in the Boston area. Full disclosure: I work there in my spare time, but it’s something that I’m incredibly proud of. Check out coverage in the Boston Globe and Boston Magazine, and download it today!
- It’s been a great year to be a Michigan State Spartan and tomorrow is a HUGE game for Spartan nation as we take on the Hawkeyes in the 2015 Big Ten Football Championship Game in Indianapolis. I will be watching and cheering for Victory for MSU!
- If you’re in the DC area, you have to check out Miracle on 7th Street. This holiday pop-up bar in the Shaw neighborhood will definitely get you in the holiday spirit and features tons of delicious cocktails, jolly decor, and plenty of questionable Christmas sweaters.